The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and business partners are important and the priorities as we pass through this unprecedented period of COVID-19. We, therefore, wish to communicate below, the exceptional hygiene measures put in place as well as our extended cancellation policy:
New hygiene and cleaning practices that meet Public Health Canada requirements with continuous training and monitoring
- Protective equipment and disinfectant products
- Warning signs for handwashing, respiratory labels, and physical distance
- Protocol for cleaning and disinfecting rooms, public spaces, and meeting rooms.
- Modification of our food and drink services favoring "contactless"
- Innovative technologies currently under study for deployment in the coming months.
Extended cancellation and attrition policy
For customers benefiting from existing reservations for any future date of arrival, including reservations at prepaid rates, generally more restrictive, we will authorize a total modification or a cancellation free of charge up to 3 p.m., 24 hours before arrival*, provided that the modification or cancellation is made before June 30, 2020.
For customers making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations at prepaid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will authorize the modification or the free cancellation of the reservation until 3 p.m., 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date*
*Important information: Certain restrictions may apply. (special events-days of high demand)
These rules do not apply to trips associated with a group reservation. Customers benefiting from a group reservation should contact the group organizer.